Tips & Tricks

ads

How to Customize "Menu Bar" of a Template or a blogger Theme ?

Welcome Visitors as I told you in my earlier Article abuot how to Create a "New Widget Space" in Blogger >>> Read Here Today I will write about "How to Customize Menu Bar"
Many persons that downloads or Get a Theme or Template for their Blogger and wants to customize it. But they don't know how to really customize their "Gadets like Menu bar, Post, widget Spaces" in this article i will write about "Customization of MENU BAR"

First of all you should know what is a menu bar?
See the following Image "Red highlighted" Area is call "Menu  Bar"

by using this visitors can easily access to his wished area/post in your Blog or Site.

When you download a Theme It comes default links and sometimes don't have a destination. Now if you wish to change/customize the "Menu Bar" just follow the steps given below.

1. Download and Install Theme/Template to your blogger
2. Goto > Template
3. Edit Template
4. in Template Press (Ctrl+F) and Find for "Menu-Bar" Code It will look like this.


The highlighted Area is "Menu-Bar Code"

5. You can change the Destination of a link like if I want to change  the "About" destination I wll make a post of  "About Me" and Then I will copy the link of the that "About Me" and Paste it in "Menu-Bar Code" like this

I replaced "G" with the link "About me post" without Inverted Commas.

Now when I will Click on "About" it will take me to "About Me Post"

Hope you will understand if not, Please Leave a message below I will suggest you more.
Tag : Blogging

Comment Section

comments powered by Disqus
Back To Top